As the Northern Virginia area enters the Phase II transition stage we will be returning to the office for limited hours. In order to maintain the safety and security for ourselves, our family, and our communities, there are a couple of important things that are required on both our parts to achieve a safe return.
What I would ask of you:
- Face masks must be worn in the hallways and in the elevators.
- Please arrive on time (not early) to your appointment
- Appointment times must be staggered to avoid people congregating in waiting areas. Arriving early (or late) can make this difficult for all parties to manage.
- If you do need to wait in the office, please ensure proper distancing from other people whenever possible.
- If you have tested positive for, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please remain in quarantine for 14 days and do not schedule an appointment.
- If you have any respiratory or flu like symptoms, sore throat, shortness of breath, fatigue or fever of 100 degrees or more within the last 24 hours, please cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Missed appointment fees will be waived in this regard.
When you come for your appointment we will continue to provide:
- Use of hand sanitizer before and during appointments
- Cleaning of the waiting room following each client
- Cleaning of the equipment following each client
- Cleaning of the therapy rooms following each therapy session
- hand washing following each client as well as teaching our clients about the importance of hand washing
- The use of masks/face shields with all new clients
- The use of the sneeze guard on the tables (when appropriate)
- All clients are spaced 15 min apart to avoid too many people in the waiting room at one time.
If you presently have an online appointment this can be continued. But, if you would like to return to the office, please let us know, either by calling the office at 703-734-0211, or emailing us at McleanSpeech@McleanSpeech.com.